These terms and conditions apply to pakbaazar.com website, and all of its subsidiaries, and affiliate websites. This website is owned and operated by PakBaazar.
Pakbaazar.com is an online e-commerce portal which is open to everyone to sell their products and services. Our Goal is to increase the reach of a local seller to all over Pakistan. Not all the products listed on the site belongs to pakbaazar.com even tough from time to time pakbaazar.com might sell its own products. Pakbaazar.com is also not involved in actual sales transaction between buyers and sellers. This document is a legally binding agreement between you as the user(s) of the Site (referred to you as "you", "your", and "User") and pakbaazar.com (referred to as "we", "us" and "our" hereinafter).
By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, please do not access, register with or use this Site.
Pakbaazar.com wants to ensure that it forms a legally binding contract with its users and further more minors below the age of 18 do not buy un-suitable products. Therefore you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Pakbaazar.com under these Terms and Conditions or at law, Pakbaazar.com reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the registration of any person if Pakbaazar.com believes that person is under the age of 18 years or is of unsound mind.
We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use the Site, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions described herein, for the purpose of listing your items for sale on the site and shopping personal items. Any breach of the terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your access without any notice.
The Site is not available to persons whose registration has been suspended or withdrawn by Pakbaazar.com. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you agree that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms and Conditions and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to the scope of activity undertaken. No person or business entity may register as a User of the Site more than once, liability under these Terms and Conditions is to the specific individual, directly or indirectly related to the email address given by the users.
You must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. Pakbaazar.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. During the registration process you agree to receive direct and promotional emails, SMS, and push notifications from the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such direct and promotional communications by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email but please note that some communication is necessary to complete a purchase/sell of an order and that this communication cannot be opt out if you are purchasing or selling.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register on the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a User of the Site:
- - You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
- - You agree to immediately notify Pakbaazar.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will Pakbaazar.com be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password.
- - You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. In case any such express permission is sought, you are obligated to inform Pakbaazar.com about the same before using another person's account.
- - You agree to reimburse Pakbaazar.com for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- - You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Pakbaazar.com 's registration form (the "Registration Data").
- - You will treat any other user(s) information provided to you (in accordance with these Terms and conditions and the information on the Site) by Pakbaazar.com or any other user as confidential.
- - You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if Pakbaazar.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Pakbaazar.com under these Terms and Conditions or at law, Pakbaazar.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your registration of the Site without providing any written or verbal justification(s).
Pakbaazar.com may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, Charter Document, Articles of Association, Memorandum of Association, and any other incorporation documents, prove of your authority, to include any Authority Letter, Power of Attorney, Board Resolution, or/and documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to immediately provide any information and/or documentation to Pakbaazar.com upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not provide the information requested, Pakbaazar.com without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your registration of the Site instantaneously.
We reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Pakbaazar.com and the community work together to keep our sites and services working properly and the community safe. Please report items, problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us. We work to ensure that listed items do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed, please notify our team and we will investigate.
Amendments to these Terms and conditions
You acknowledge and agree that Pakbaazar.com shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to these Terms and Conditions that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under these Terms and Conditions ("Substantial Amendment") in accordance with the terms of these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that Pakbaazar.com at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your any specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site or an area of the Site that is publicly accessible without charge.
Fees and Services
The Site is an online platform allowing for the sale and purchase of items between end-user sellers and buyers.
Registration on the Site is free. Pakbaazar.com charges Pay-As-You-Earn Charges to all sellers when their item is successfully sold, and special fees for additional services agreed with the sellers.
Before you list an item for sale through the Site, we request you to review the Appendix A (“Seller Charges”) Charges that you will be charged based on our Seller Policy. Pakbaazar.com may amend the Seller Charges and will communicate the such change two weeks in advance.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in your Pak Rupees. You must pay all fees due and payable to Pakbaazar.com (and any applicable taxes or charges) within 14 days of the date of the invoice with a valid payment method as set out in our Seller Policy
Any Payments collected directly by PakBaazar.com on your behalf will be transferred online in your account every 10 business days. PakBaazar.com will deduct the charges based on Seller Fee Policy Listed in Appendix A
In case of non-payment of fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges by you to Pakbaazar.com, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Pakbaazar.com under these Terms and Conditions or at law, Pakbaazar.com without liability reserves the right to:
- - Issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question;
- - Temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your registration;
- - Pakbaazar.com also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including appropriate legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to Pakbaazar.com ;
- - For accounts over 30 days past due, deduct the amount owed from your account balance (and you acknowledge and agree to Pakbaazar.com doing so in these circumstances) and confirm the same to you by email;
- - Deduct from your account;
- - Invoice you for a fixed late payment fee (as set out in our PAYE Policy from time to time); or
- - Take any steps Pakbaazar.com considers necessary including without limitation legal action for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges.
- - Impose restrictions on the number of product listings that the User may post.
Use of the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
- - Post Information or content or list items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site;
- - Post items you do not have a right to link to or include;
- - Post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
- - Post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another's culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
- - Post counterfeit or stolen items;
- - Post Information or items which infringe any third party's intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
- - Post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
- - Post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- - Post any Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- - Post any Information or content or list items which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- - Post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security or is against the national ideology;
- - Post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
- - Use "keyword spamming" in listing items for sale (when you place brand names or other inappropriate keywords in a title or description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting Users to a listing);
- - Fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description or related matters after you purchased it, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller's identity;
- - Fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity;
- - Attempt to conclude transactions relating to an offer for sale on the Site (including by cancelling an offer of sale) outside of the Site;
- - Use contacts made by buying or selling on the Site to solicit (including by email or otherwise) sales on other items directly and/or from another website;
- - Claim an item was not sold when in Pakbaazar.com 's sole discretion the item was sold in accordance with these Terms and conditions and the Site's policies;
- - In case of purchase of/placing a successful offer for an artwork which is marked as "non-exportable" on the Site or is declared by the government or non-government institution as a protected and/or non-exportable artifact, you agree that the artwork shall not be exported out of (countries restrictions) or otherwise dealt in any such manner which shall be in contravention of any applicable laws and regulations for the time being in force;
- - Manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any item or services on the Site (either alone or in conjunction with other users);
- - Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, or fees owed to Pakbaazar.com ;
- - Take any action that may undermine the Site's feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to Pakbaazar.com );
- - Transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent;
- - Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- - Distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site's users;
- - Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- - Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- - Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- - Attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features;
- - Export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- - Copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site's copyright material and/or trademarks in any way;
- - Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
- - Abuse Pakbaazar.com 's Shipping Policy, Listing Policy , or any of Pakbaazar.com 's other policies or Terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time;
Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade in, attempt to trade in, or include descriptions or links to any of the following items:
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
you are 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian;
As a condition of your access to and use of the Site, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations of Pakistan if you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity;
Under the Telecom Act 1996 (section 29), no terminal equipment can be directly or indirectly connected with PSTN unless it has been type approved by PTA Type approval granted by PTA (Pakistan Telecommunication Authority) signifies that particular telecommunication equipment is approved for general sale and is suitable to connect with a specific public telecommunication network;
you are the sole and exclusive legal and beneficial owner of all items of any description that you wish to offer for sale on the Site and you have complete right, title and authority to deal in and offer for sale such items;
you will inform Pakbaazar.com of any postings, items or transactions which appear to be in violation of these Terms and conditions;
you shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site;
information you provide on the Site in respect of items you wish to sell shall be as accurate as reasonably possible;
you will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in the buying or listing processes, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of Pakbaazar.com ;
you will not use contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the Site to solicit additional sales offline or on another website;
you will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including but not limited to email addresses and other contact information; and
you will not disclose or publicize any personal information about users or otherwise access or use information about other users in a manner which (in our sole discretion) may constitute a breach of privacy and/or applicable laws.
Pakbaazar.com do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Pakbaazar.com use your information only as described in the 'PAKBAAZAR' Privacy and Confidentiality Policy. We view protection of users' privacy as a very important community principle. We store and process your information on computers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. For a complete description of how we use and protect your personal information, see the 'PAKBAAZAR' Privacy and Confidentiality Policy. If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way please do not use our services.
Breach of Terms and conditions
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Pakbaazar.com under these Terms and conditions or at law or otherwise, Pakbaazar.com may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, remove your offer, end your listings, warn other users of your actions, temporarily / indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your registration, revoke any or all of your rights granted under these Terms and Conditions, and/or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
If you breach these Terms and conditions;
If Pakbaazar.com believes that you have breached Terms and conditions in the past and have registered with a new User name;
If Pakbaazar.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
If Pakbaazar.com believes (in its sole discretion) that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or Pakbaazar.com .
Pakbaazar.com may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A user that has been indefinitely suspended or had their registration withdrawn may not register or attempt to register with Pakbaazar.com or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by Pakbaazar.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach these Terms and conditions Pakbaazar.com reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by you to Pakbaazar.com or any losses and damages caused by you to Pakbaazar.com and to take such steps including legal action and/or the initiation of criminal proceedings against you as Pakbaazar.com in its sole discretion deems necessary. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of Pakbaazar.com 's right to take any actions with respect to that, or subsequent or similar breaches. Pakbaazar.com does not guarantee that it will take action against all breaches that there may be of these Terms and conditions.
Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Pakbaazar.com, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
Selling your Product
As a registered User of the Site, you may list item(s) for sale on the Site. You may only offer for sale or sell item(s) on the Site in compliance with applicable laws and you must be legally able to offer for sale or sell such items under applicable laws. The price of an item is inclusive of all taxes.
Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Site. Soliciting business offline or outside of the Site, by indicating your contact details (e.g. contact phone number, address or e-mail) in the item listing or elsewhere on the Site other than in your registration data is expressly prohibited and would constitute a breach of these Terms and conditions. The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual current condition of the item. If the item description does not match the actual current condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts in relation to that item that you may have received from the buyer. You agree not to list a single item multiple times for sales, including without limitation across various categories on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that Pakbaazar.com has the right to delete such multiple listings of the same item.
You are legally obligated to complete the sale with the buyer for every order received. You agree to contact the buyer and supply the item sold to the buyer in the conditions described in your offer. Without limiting any rights or remedies available to Pakbaazar.com under these Terms and conditions or at law, Pakbaazar.com may suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your registration of the Site if you do not comply with these Terms and Condition and/or are found to have engaged in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site.
Pakbaazar.com follows a 7 day return policy. The returns will be due to one of the following reasons.
Product not working upon Arrival
Product is not as described in the deception by the seller
Product is not of the same quality as described in the product description by seller
Product was shipped more than 4 days after the order was placed and did not arrive on time
Any other difference between the actual product and product description uploaded by the seller
Each of the Parties unconditionally and irrevocably agrees in respect of a Dispute to submit themselves for Arbitration.
Any dispute that you have or claim that you intend to initiate against the Company shall be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration Act 1940 (the "Act"). In the event that you intend to initiate arbitration proceedings, you shall be under an obligation to first lodge a written request, along with the details of your claim with our legal counsel (the "Arbitration Request"). In this regard, the contact information of our legal counsel will be provided on 'as and when' basis and upon request. Thereafter, if on the basis of the material provided in your Arbitration Request, it is concluded that sufficient grounds exist for initiation of arbitration proceedings, you will be notified accordingly, along with the details of the arbitrator (to be appointed by us), date and venue of the proceedings. Any award passed by the arbitrator shall be binding on the parties. The parties reserve the right to appeal against an arbitral award and/or apply to court for its execution.
Any disputes between the seller and third parties including buyers shall not extend to or incur liability of the Company. We shall not act as the agent, negotiator, umpire, arbitrator or judge in connection with resolving any disputes between participants related to or arising out of any transaction from the Services.
Any disputes between the buyer and third parties including sellers shall not extend to or incur liability of the Company. We shall not act as the agent, negotiator, umpire, arbitrator or judge in connection with resolving any disputes between participants related to or arising out of any transaction from the Services.
Transfer of Rights and Obligations
You hereby grant Pakbaazar.com the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that Pakbaazar.com may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under these Terms and conditions to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. Pakbaazar.com agrees to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of Pakbaazar.com , transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under these Terms and conditions without the prior written consent of Pakbaazar.com .
If any clause of these Terms and Conditions is determined by a court, administrative agency or arbitrator to be invalid, illegal or incapable of being enforced by any rule of law or public policy, all other conditions and provisions of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect so long as the economic or legal substance of the transaction contemplated hereby is not affected by any manner materially adverse to either party. These Terms and conditions sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Pakbaazar.com with respect to the subject matter hereof. No person who is not a party to these Terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term of these Terms and conditions. If these Terms and conditions is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
These Terms and conditions is governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
Under no circumstances Pakbaazar.com Limited be held liable for any delay, disruption or failure of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly as an event not reasonably foreseeable or otherwise caused by or under the control of Pakbaazar.com, including but not limited to acts of Gods, fires, floods, explosion, riots, wars, vandalism, government acts, injunctions, labor strikes and other like events that are beyond the reasonable anticipation and control.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Assigning or sub-contracting any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party is prohibited unless agreed upon in writing by the seller. We reserve the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
Terms and conditions to override all other terms and conditions
The provisions of these Terms and Conditions set out hereinabove shall override all other previous "Terms and Conditions" of Pakbaazar.com for the time being in force excluding but not limited any other existing Policies, Rules, Regulations, Procedures, Adverts, Buyer Protection, Notifications, and supplementary information provided along with any previous "Terms & Conditions".
Our Courier Partner – TCS
Delivery of shipments & collection of Product Amount:
Delivery of shipments will be arranged within 02 working days after pickup.
Shipments will be delivered to anyone at given address after collection of Product Amount.
TCS courier will check the COD (Cash on Delivery) amount mentioned on shipments under especially designed label pasted on shipment.
Collected amount will be deposited at TCS respective locations as per TCS internal accounting process.
In case, if consignee fails to produce required cash at the time of delivery, shipment will not be delivered & returned to the seller
For returned/ rejected shipments, two way courier charges won’t be billed for all such charges.
All shipments will be re-booked with new consignment in case of re-ordering for same consignee.
TCS COD – Cash on Delivery:
TCS delivers Rs. 300 Million+ on behalf of customers and reimburse accordingly.
TCS delivers 75000+ COD shipments nationwide on monthly basis
TCS will reimburse the payments after reconciliation of collected amounts on weekly basis.
Shippers Obligations and Acknowledgement:
The shipper warrants the each article in the shipment is properly described on the TCS consignment note and the shipment details are complete and accurate and the shipment has not been declared by TCS to be unacceptable for transportation and that the shipment is properly marked and addressed and packed to ensure safe transportation.
TCS would be liable if a shipment is lost, damaged, miss-delivered or not delivered.
TCS won’t be liable if a shipment is lost, damaged, miss-delivered or not delivered in circumstances beyond their control, which includes, “Act of God” for example; Earthquake, cyclone, Storm, Flood or “Force Majeure” for example; War, Plane crash or Embargo
|Women Fashion & Accessories||6.5%|
|Men Fashion & Accessories||6.5%|
|Kids/Babies & Accessories 6.5%||6.5%|
|Jewelry and Watches||6.5%|
|Books, Arts & Entertainment||5.5%|
|Computer, Laptop and Gaming Consoles||6.5%|
|Printers & Scanners||7.0%|
|Video Game Consoles||4.0%|
|Books, Arts & Entertainment||5.5%|